Veelgestelde vragen over het vervangen van uw parasoldoek.
1. What is a rib?
A rib is one of the metal or wooden poles under the canopy
2. How do I measure the diameter of my sun-umbrella?
Measure the rib length and multiply this by 2.
A square canopy 3×3 M. consits of 4 short ribs +/- 1.50 M and 4 long ribs +/- 2.10 M long.
3. What material is the canopy made of?
The canopy is 100% polyester with a cotton look to it. The material is water- and dirt resistant
4. What is a "valance"?
A valance is an extra piece of material, like a ” skirt “, around the edge of the sun-umbrella canopy.
5. What is a " wind-catch "?
A wind-catch is an wind-escape, a hood with wide openings at the top of the sun-umbrella canopy. These openings let air through, preventing the canopy to be blown away by wind easily.
6. Is it possible to return a purchase?
Aslong as the canopy is still 100 % clean and it is in its original package again, you may return it. (But important is : it has to be clean and not damaged!)
7. Can I change my purchase for another product?
Yes You can. But be sure the product you send back is 100 % clean and not damaged!. The extra postage will be charged.
8. Can you send also to destinations which are not mentioned on the side?
Yes we can. Please contact us and we will find a solution!
9. Can I wash the canopy as a regular wash?
It is possible. However, we do not recommend this. Because this will also wash out the protection layer. Instead, we suggest removing small spots by way of dapping with a wet cloth, using water only.
10. Does the canopy material tear easily?
This is not likely. You can safely widen the hole at the center of the canopy, if necessary. The material will not tear.
11. Can the canopy be used on a Sungarden sunumbrella?
Yes, by way of shortening the ribs 6.5 cm.
1) Take off the part with the ribs from the rest of the frame frame by unscrewing the screw at the adjunct parts at the top of the canopy.
2)Enlarge the hole in the wind-hood at the top with a pair of scissors in order to fit the tube. The textile won’t fray.
3)Remove the springs from the end of the ribs.
4)Shorten all the ribs 6.5 cm. (5 cm. if you choose to place the springs back – they are not necessary)
5)Place the springs back if you have choosen to do so.
Now you can easily apply your new PEP Trade canopy!
12. My confirmation email didn't arrive .
Emails can get caught in SPAM filters. Check the SPAM folder in your email inbox to see if it’s there. If it’s not in your local SPAM folder, ask your network administrator if the message might be blocked at the network level